15 May 2009 08:05:47
Benefits of resource efficiency
1. Saves money – typically 1% of turnover (the true cost of waste is typically 4% of turnover)
2. Bottom line benefits – it’s easier to increase profitability by reducing costs than by increasing turnover
3. Short payback periods – many measures will deliver a benefit in a month or less, and continue to keep delivering month on month.
4. Typical savings are £1000/employee
5. Low cost/no cost measures yield big results
6. Business survival – the need to base your business on long-term sustainability – e.g. New Scientist study in 2007 –
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
A biomass sales manager covering Scotland is required working for a leading heating company that...
We offer a unique individual planning service for homes and businesses. The only thing we need...
Businesses will have to change the way they operate to cope with the issues posed by climate...
15 Feb 2008