Job Type: Full Time
Location: Singapore, Indonesia
Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:10:17
General manager, Asia will provide leadership for growth with the region. He or she is responsible for defining and implementing various supply chain, procurement, manufacturing and optimization activities – both independently and through working closely with partner’s supporting teams.
• Knowledgeable around all aspects of the business to enable proactive identification and management of a wide range of business issues and opportunities associated with operation of the bio-plant in Indonesia
• Manage interface and ensure efficient communication between partners; manage information flow to and between manufacturing, marketing, sales and corporate functions.
• Identifies and communicates issues internally and facilitates problem solving and resolution with the partner
Candidates must have:
• Bachelor degree in engineering or business field; MBA preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of business management experience
• Preferred candidate would have held a regional role managing across a number of countries in Asia Pacific and have experience in developing standard procedures including experience in a sales and operations planning processes
• Strong commercial and operational background in the area of shipping conventional break bulk cargoes to all markets from the region is essential
• Track record demonstrating ability to secure necessary support and build consensus in a matrix organization
• Ability to work independently (remote from peers and support infrastructure)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent command of the English language
• Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated leadership skills; negotiations experience; the ability to effectively network, influence, form coalitions and work with a diverse group of individuals
• Proven ability to create and manage effective alliances with customers and other business counterparts
• Self reliant and motivated to achieve objectives within demanding time scales as well as possessing entrepreneurial, outgoing, and team-focused personality
• Must be a team player and capable of working in a fast paced environment
Experience living and working in Southeast Asia.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Summary"Wind Power in Poland, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation,...
As CSP Today Sevilla 2012 continues to expand, CSP Today is delighted to confirm the...
The organisationThe Green Recruitment Company's client utilizes decades of experience to develop,...
Offshore wind plays a crucial role in the UK and mainland Europe's ability to hit its energy...
Bowller has worked on many solar thermal and photovoltaic installations. If you would like to...
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.