Job Type: Full Time
Location: Singapore, Indonesia
Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:10:17
General manager, Asia will provide leadership for growth with the region. He or she is responsible for defining and implementing various supply chain, procurement, manufacturing and optimization activities – both independently and through working closely with partner’s supporting teams.
• Knowledgeable around all aspects of the business to enable proactive identification and management of a wide range of business issues and opportunities associated with operation of the bio-plant in Indonesia
• Manage interface and ensure efficient communication between partners; manage information flow to and between manufacturing, marketing, sales and corporate functions.
• Identifies and communicates issues internally and facilitates problem solving and resolution with the partner
Candidates must have:
• Bachelor degree in engineering or business field; MBA preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of business management experience
• Preferred candidate would have held a regional role managing across a number of countries in Asia Pacific and have experience in developing standard procedures including experience in a sales and operations planning processes
• Strong commercial and operational background in the area of shipping conventional break bulk cargoes to all markets from the region is essential
• Track record demonstrating ability to secure necessary support and build consensus in a matrix organization
• Ability to work independently (remote from peers and support infrastructure)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent command of the English language
• Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated leadership skills; negotiations experience; the ability to effectively network, influence, form coalitions and work with a diverse group of individuals
• Proven ability to create and manage effective alliances with customers and other business counterparts
• Self reliant and motivated to achieve objectives within demanding time scales as well as possessing entrepreneurial, outgoing, and team-focused personality
• Must be a team player and capable of working in a fast paced environment
Experience living and working in Southeast Asia.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Land recently awarded to solar companies for large-scale plants shows the Chilean government’s...
ENER-G will demonstrate its proven biogas generation solutions at UK AD and Biogas 2012 (4-5 July...
The Scottish European Green Energy Centre’s (SEGEC) principal remit is to facilitate innovative,...
Energy Conference 2011: Keeping the lights on in a low carbon economyDate: Tuesday 11 October...
Waters around England and Wales are to be analysed for their potential to harbour marine energy...
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.