Renewables service and maintenance
World Heat provides design, installation, servicing and maintenance services for air source heat pumps, solar photovoltaics and solar thermal systems. Please contact us with your specific requirements.
World Heat has a number of other services, too. Continue reading for more details.
When it comes to service contracts, preventative maintenance and faultfinding, you can rest assured that we maintain the high standard available by utilising the most qualified and professional engineers in the industry.
• We realise the primary objective of a business is to keep our customers happy – the only way we can do this is by keeping our customers warm.
• All of our engineers are constantly kept up to date with advances in technology. They are continually trained to the highest standard in all advantageous, innovative energy saving products. They specialise not only in heat pumps but renewable heating technologies as a whole.
• Every World Heat engineer carries a comprehensive stock of spare parts. These parts have been strategically collated to ensure that they rectify the majority of unfortunate breakdowns during our first visit to your property.
We offer a wide range of competitive, annual maintenance and breakdown contracts to our customers. We believe these can give you the exceptional service you expect and the piece of mind you deserve.
• Inclusive initial breakdown visit
• Leave you with heat guarantee
• Guaranteed system repair within 5 days
• Annual preventive maintenance – including unvented (pressurised) hot water system maintenance (necessary under G3 building regulations)
• If we attend your property we will not leave you without heating or hot water. In the unlikely event that we cannot fix your system during our initial visit we will leave you with temporary space heating and engage your electrical hot water so you are not left without your necessary requirements.
• If spare parts are required and our engineer does not carry that part in his van then we we will despatch another engineer the minute we receive the parts ourselves.
If you are an installer or contractor and require our services for commissioning, service, maintenance or fault diagnoses, please contact us for price and details on any of our services by sending an enquiry.
For prices and details on any of our services and products please contact us and we will be happy to give you more information.