Job Type: Full Time
Location: South East England, United Kingdom
Client Ref: AB4776
Posted: 16 Mar 2011 11:03:13
An applications engineer is required in South East England. We are looking for a qualified engineer, ideally with experience in solar thermal or solar PV systems but would also look at an engineer with domestic heating or boiler experience. The role is office-based and you must be within commutable distance of the office. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer within renewable energy. My client is a worldwide manufacturer of renewable energy systems including ground source heat pumps, air source heat pumps, solar thermal and solar PV.
• To support the UK's commercial activity in the renewable energy sector by providing the correct and successful specification of products for customer projects
• Design and sizing of solar thermal and solar PV systems
• Preparation of BOMs and project portfolios for solar thermal and solar PV projects
• To take the lead role in the pre sales technical support of solar thermal solutions
• You must have engineering experience either educational or from hands on experience
• Ideally have worked in an office environment
• Experience in solar thermal, solar PV, heating or domestic boilers
• You must also be willing to work in South East England
• You must possess good communication skills and telephone manner
• Salary of £22,000–£25,000
• 25 days of holiday
• Contributory pension
• Private medical scheme
• Free on site parking
If your experience matches what we are looking for, please forward your CV immediately.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
A sales engineer/account manager is required with a background in generators/power generation or...
An account manager/sales engineer is required. You must have sales managing experience within...
A heat pump/solar installation engineer is required to work on commercial projects. A plumber...
Wave and tidal energy are forms of hydropower that convert the energy of waves and the tides into...
Space Air is delighted by the long awaited news from DECC, that the Renewable Heat Incentive...
French dealers sell photovoltaïc materials manufactured in China at a cost that is far higher...
Scotland's first commercial wave farm will be built in the Western Isles after receiving planning...
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.