Joined: 31 Jan 2011
THE SUBTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR UNDER FLOOR HEATING NEEDS!
The EP warmfloor system is based on 1,2mm thick and 34 cm wide heating elements, made of carbon enriched
polyethylene. The elements are semi conductive, and because of the resistance in this material, heat
is developed. This also provides the self-regulating effect, called PTC.
EP warmfloor is very economical in use, with measured savings of more than
50 % compared to conventional heating systems. The reason for this is a combination of low temperature heating, self regulation and closeness to the floor surface. This principle means that it is not necessary to heat up all underlying materials.
A test house has shown amazing results:
A winter season of 5 months with
an average outdoor temperature of + 1,5 o C, has shown a consumption of 14,5 Watt/m2 per hour. The norm from Norwegian Building Society, after
energy saving steps has been taken, states 30Watt/m 2 per hour as an average.
• Easy installation
• Can be used under any floor covering
• 1,2mm thickness reduces the building height.
• Less compounds on top of the warmfloor system means
less waiting time.
SAFETY AND HEALTH
• Low temperature provides better indoor environment.
• 24 Volt tension is harmless in damp conditions, such as in bathrooms.
• Dries out moisture on the floor, avoiding fungus and rot.
• CO2-reductions, due to less use of energy for heating.
• Made of polyethylene plastics. 20% consists of recycled compounds. No use of hazardous chemicals or softeners neither in the product itself, nor during production.
2 Redcombe Lane