26 Mar 2013 03:03:07
Free Durham seminar: How you can reduce energy costs through voltage optimisation (CPD Certified)
EMSc (UK) Ltd, designer and manufacturer of the Star® range of energy saving products are hosting a free to attend CPD certified seminar which focuses on how their staple voltage optimising product Powerstar can save businesses money on their electricity bills and reduce their carbon footprint.
The seminar takes place on Wednesday 17th April at Allergate House, Belmont Business Park, Belmont, Durham, DH1 1TW.
A free buffet lunch along with opportunities for networking are provided to attendees. The seminar will cover domestic voltage optimisation, commercial voltage optimisation, low carbon initiatives and energy legislation.
• Identify how your business can reduce operating costs and improve energy efficiency
• Hear experience of best practice, delivered by keynote speakers
• Discover how worsening power quality issues are affecting businesses
• Investigate sustainability opportunities suitable for your business
• Opportunity to raise questions to industry experts
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
INTRODUCTIONPunch Taverns, the Burton based pub group, has developed an ambitious plan to reduce...
Why should you attend?You will soon be transferring your skills from traditional boiler...
Having a fully adjustable swivel and tilt mounted LED circuit board allows total flexibility to...
Homeowners could earn money by generating their own renewable electricity and selling it back to...
16 Jul 2009
PT. Enercon Equiment Company is an Energy Solutions company focused on...