Villavent Comfort Conditioning
Flexibility in design is a key requirement in any building structure as the people that work and live in these buildings require different levels of comfort throughout the four seasons in a year.
Trying to provide an energy efficient, cost effective solution to heating, ventilation and cooling to match the requirements of the above conditions has for many years eluded most of us.
The problem when combining the three key comfort conditions, whilst unobtrusively fitting it into the structure and keeping running costs and noise levels low, providing flexibility in being simple to "add on" if necessary, without the needless expense of fitting something that may not be needed, is what we at Villavent aim to resolve.
We summarise this as "the ability to choose the level of comfort we require in our environment".
We split the 3 conditions to just 2:
– space (or central) and domestic hot water
This can be from a boiler or heat pump, from any fuel and provide individual room temperature control. This is provided by others.
which we provide
As experts in domestic ventilation with over 40 years experience in Scandinavia and 25 years here in the UK, Villavent is at the forefront in technology for ventilation of the modern, well insulated home.
Villavent Comfort Conditioning combines heat recovery ventilation with options to upgrade including:
* Additional heating (to provide air above room temperature on very cold days)
* Increased efficiency of filtration (less than 0.1 um-micron)
* Additional attenuation (to provide virtually silent Ventilation to living rooms on normal)
* Increased efficiency of heat recovery (up to and exceeding 90%)
* Comfort cooling (8-12°c temp drop on airflow, from outlets, from ambient)
Choose the level of comfort that's right for you!
* Flexibility in design (plan for the future)
* Achieve ventilation at near room temperature
* Increased levels of energy efficiency and payback on capital cost
* Exceedingly quiet operation in living areas
* Increased filtration to levels necessary for allergy sufferers
* Whole house comfort cooling
* No large internal unit on walls or ceiling to deliver cooling
* No additional internal noise from cooling operation
Please contact us for further information, or if you would like to purchase Villavent Comfort Conditioning.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Linked Items From Villavent Ltd
Ducting bends in various sizes drying out on the floor and looking rather like a planted bed...
With increasingly warmer summer months and increases in external pollution, air conditioning is...
The Villavent heat recovery system is designed to completely change all the air in the property...
Related Items From Everyone
Penetrating the fog surrounding lithium-ion traction batteriesBy Dr Peter Harrop, IDTechExTo...
14 Jun 2011
Eunomia Research & Consulting is an environmental consultancy specialising in...
Nominally rated at 14,000 cubic metres per hour, this evaporative coler is manufactured by...
Firstlight Energy pioneers cutting edge renewable technologies that reduce...