Verisae's service provider manager
Key reasons organizations use service provider manager
Verisae's service provider manager helps organizations manage their service provider networks. Large distributed organizations with multiple locations are often burdened with managing a variety of equipment and service providers. This tool helps them eliminate the time-consuming tasks associated with service issues. Product tools allow organizations to compare the services delivered against work invoiced and helps reveal billing inaccuracies.
Verisae's service provider manager matches service providers by location or problem type; streamlines job dispatch, completion and verification; eliminates duplication; and enhances audits. The product can differentiate between problems so that some issues trigger an automatic service request, while others are routed to personnel for further consideration.
Organizations face barriers to the management of their service provider network:
• They encounter delays between the problem occurring, identification of the issue and contact with the appropriate service provider.
• They are burdened with time-consuming paper work orders and invoices.
• They are unable to identify billing inaccuracies.
• They do not know which warranties are still applicable so they pay for work that could have been covered by a warranty claim.
• They are delayed by communication issues between various internal departments.
Verisae's service provider manager helps by:
• Tracking time technicians spend on project activities
• Reducing the number of duplicate or unneeded service calls
• Improving service contract negotiations
• Tracking maintenance against budget in real-time
• Reducing administrative costs
• Increasing accuracy of accrual reporting
• Improving collaboration between procurement and maintenance departments
Experience the benefits
• Maintenance team members operate more efficiently, as they have greater insight into problems as they arise. The increase the effectiveness of their interactions with the procurement team members.
• Administrative team members can review and confirm invoices more efficiently.
• Technical team members utilize the online application service delivery (ASP) option to manage their workload and ensure they aren't overburdened with maintenance provider work.
Verisae delivers quantifiable value
Service provider manager utilizes kiosks to track the amount of time contractors wait to confirm progress with supervisors. The kiosks also eliminate the amount of time contractors spend estimating the scale of the job. When every minute spent is often equal to one dollar of cost, time savings can be projected according to the number of work orders processed through Service Provider Manager.
Service provider manager users have found that they can save as much as 2% of total category costs simply through avoiding duplicate and redundant service provider calls.