Verisae's parts and inventory product
Key reasons organizations use Verisae's parts and inventory manager
Verisae's parts and inventory product helps organizations keep track of their assets, from the largest piece of equipment to the smallest component. Each and every type of asset, including vehicles, can be categorized, logged and its location recorded within a centralized database. The software product makes asset transfer or replacement a much more manageable process, especially for interdepartmental accounting departments.
Verisae's parts and inventory product simplifies asset inventory, enables equipment visibility and tracking, justifies asset ROI, and facilitates equipment transfer or replacement.
While individual department heads or leaders may be aware of the location and functionality of assets within their control, often complete visibility is not maintained throughout the organization. The lack of inventory awareness makes effective product utilization can difficult. When assets are all itemized, tagged, and monitored, their availability becomes transparent.
Organizations face barriers to the management of their parts and inventory:
• Organizations are unaware that they already own certain assets, so when the need arises they purchase new equipment instead of utilizing what they have.
• Without a clear understanding of asset inventories, they are unable to properly prevent the threat of theft or equipment misuse.
• They are unable to optimize the performance of their assets.
Verisae's parts and inventory product helps by:
• Recording all parts and inventory in a centralized database
• Documenting the introduction of new assets
• Providing additional security for assets that may be vulnerable to theft or misuse
• Identifying facilities that enable smoother interdepartmental transfer
• Improving the clarity of parts and inventory management
• Management team members can achieve greater visibility into the organization's true parts and asset inventory. They can rely on this data to create accurate end of your reports.
• Maintenance team members can maintain an accurate stock inventory and ensure that ordering activities are completed efficiently and on time.
Verisae delivers quantifiable value
If a piece of vital equipment suddenly fails and an improper inventory shows they don't have a back-up in stock, this can cause an entire production line to halt and the financial repercussions would be significant. Yet, many organizations fail to prioritize asset tagging and inventory management. More and more organizations are realizing that this is a vital part of maintaining productivity and efficiency.
ABI Research noted that IT sector organizations were scaling up investments to their asset tagging and tracking products. A compound annual growth rate of 45% is expected between 2008 in 2013.