Verisae's equipment management product
Key reasons organizations use Verisae's equipment manager
Verisae's equipment management product is designed to help organizations manage and maintain their inventory of assets. The product enables the management team to understand the true cost of ownership associated with each asset. Each item of equipment is optimally managed and is repaired or replaced in accordance with a maximum expected return on investment.
Verisae's equipment management product lowers total cost of ownership, promotes proactive maintenance rather than reactive, tracks asset cost, and helps to maximize uptime.
Equipment procurement represents a significant capital cost for any enterprise. It only makes sense to ensure that each item of equipment provides a maximum return on investment. This software solution allows each asset to be maintained and managed in accordance with specification and under warranty cover, as appropriate. Work orders are created and dispatched automatically and ongoing costs are tied to the value of asset to reveal its true cost of ownership. When a true cost of ownership is evident, educated decisions can be made to either repair, fix under warranty, decommission, or replace.
Organizations face barriers to the management of their equipment:
• They will be forced to deal with maintenance issues re-actively instead of proactively.
• They will be unable to manage and measure equipment maintenance budgets.
• They cannot track individual equipment performance, energy usage, maintenance cost, emissions footprint and ROI.
• They will be faced with equipment downtime.
Verisae's equipment management tool helps by:
• Managing, measuring and monitoring the reactive and planned maintenance of equipment
• Providing a complete track of asset financial and environmental costs
• Managing asset lifecycle from procurement to maintenance to decommission
• Optimizing equipment uptime for maximum visibility
• Tracking asset total cost of ownership, which can be used for purchase planning
Experience the benefits
• Maintenance team members will be able to predict problems and achieve better performance.
• Management team members can minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
Verisae delivers quantifiable
By actively managing asset and equipment, organizations can reduce their expenses over time by between 8 and 15%. A reduction in equipment downtime results in an increase in net productivity and sales. Over the lifetime of an asset, a lower total cost of ownership can be expected when management and maintenance is optimized.