Verisae's asset manager
Reasons to consider Verisae's asset manager
Verisae's asset manager helps you to quantify an asset's real return on investment, a vital piece of information if you are to truly manage your organization’s capital expenditure and associated operating costs. If you do not manage assets correctly, operating expenditure can track over budget, maintenance issues can get out of control and profits can suffer.
Verisae's asset manager helps manage and monitor assets across each facility, track and manage parts and inventory, enhance productivity and cut costs.
If you cannot quantify asset performance, you cannot really assess whether that asset is providing real value for money and thereby justifying its procurement costs. You run the risk of encountering maintenance issues leading to downtown and poor productivity.
1. Service provider networks may be difficult to manage, especially across multiple sites or facilities, leading to burgeoning costs and unpredictability.
2. When an integrated system is in place, capital purchase decisions become less of a headache and long-term planning is more effective. Return on investment is quantifiable.
3. Maintenance budgets can be reduced by as much as 15% when asset management is effective and proactive. It goes without saying that a reduction in downtime can result in increased productivity and enhanced sales volume.
Asset manager offerings
Asset management is complex and involves preventative maintenance measures, the correct handling of issues as they arise, accurate book-keeping, inventory reconciliation and the formation of an interactive relationship with service providers. A proactive approach to the management of assets helps you:
• Manage extensive parts and inventory registers across disparate locations
• Effectively manage a service provider network
• Contain maintenance budgets through proper oversight
The asset manager helps to reveal the true performance of an asset, including that all-important energy allocation. Energy-related asset performance must be apparent if an organization is to be aware of its carbon footprint. Without programs such as Verisae's asset manager, organizations may find that they are always playing "catch up," when trying to determine the true value and performance characteristics of their assets.