Smart Electricity World MENA 2011
Start Date:21 Nov 11 End Date:23 Nov 11
Smart Electricity World MENA 2011 is where utilities discuss the roadmap, architecture and technology for smart grid deployment. CEOs from the Middle East utilities will share innovative solutions for collaboration and technology adoption to drive the uptake of smart electricity. An unrivalled and cost-effective sales and profile solution that works throughout the year and then brings you face-to-face with your customers and prospects.
5 reasons why you should attend Smart Electricity World MENA:
• Network with 150 senior regional utility executives and examine the benefits of smart grid deployment
• Develop the next generation utility business model to allow enhanced flexibility
• Examine strategies for collaboration to build a reliable intelligent network
• Integrate renewable energy and facilitate better demand side management
• Creating value for your customers through smart metering and smart billing
Companies who attended Smart Electricity World MENA 2010 include:
• Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC Regulation and Supervision Bureau
• Abu Dhabi Distribution Company
• Oman Electricity Transmission Company
• Ventyx and ABB company
• Majan Electricity Company
• Abu Dhabi Electricity and Water Authority
• Chubu Electric Power Inc.
• Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
• Tropos Networks
• Saudi Electricity Company
• Electricity and Water Authority Bahrain
• Ghana Grid Company
• Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Syria
For more information on the conference, including attending, sponsorship or speaker opportunities please contact us.