Rutland 913 Windcharger
The Rutland 913 Windcharger is an efficient, reliable and environmentally friendly way of keeping batteries topped up. Specifically designed for sailing boats of up to approximately 10m in length, the Windcharger can also be used for temporary installation on motorhomes and caravans.
• Unique turbine tip protection
• Quiet in operation
• Low wind speed start up – starts charging from just 5 knots
• Generates 90W at 19 knots, 24W at 10 knots
• Produces up to 250W
• Aerodynamic efficiency and style
• Each windcharger is tested within computer controlled performance parameters
• No radiated interference (EEC Directive 89/336/EEC)
• Blades 910mm in diameter
Ideal fitting is an aluminium or stainless steel tube with an internal diameter of 41mm and a max external diameter of 48mm.
Robustly designed using marine materials, stainless steel fasteners, et cetera, for long product life and made in the UK.
Can be used in conjuction with solar panels. Contact us for more details and purchase price.