02 Jul 2013 09:07:42
RHPP social housing landlord's competition renewable heat premium payment – phase two extensions 2013/2014
The Government has extended the RHPP voucher scheme available to social housing landlords. Managed by the Energy Savings Trust, social housing landlords can win money to install cost-effective renewable heating systems in their housing stock. This year the competition is split into two schemes, to support a wider range of applications.
• Reach-Out is suited to landlords who are in need of guidance and support and is limited to approximately £175,000. Closing Date: 12pm 27.09.2013
The maximum grant levels which can be bid for under the two competitions are set out below:
Air source heat pumps £4,400
Ground source heat pumps £7,900
This year’s scheme now:
• Supports landlords with limited resources and expertise
• Welcomes landlords to share expertise and resources as long as they apply separately
• Permits reasonable consultancy fees to help landlords develop their applications
• To find out if you are eligible, please visit www.gov.uk/renewable-heat-premium-payment for a step-by-step guide.
• Apply for the RHPP competition, by visiting www.energysavingtrust.org.uk or by contacting them on 0300 123 1234.
• To learn more on RHPP competition you can attend an engagement program located different locations across in the UK.
*Subject to state aid regulations being met