PV Power Plants – USA 2011
Start Date:30 Nov 11 End Date:01 Dec 11
The US market, contrary to the slowdown in major European markets (primarily Germany and Italy), is proving that PV manufacturers and developers are seeking opportunities in the United States. With the 887 megawatts of grid-connected PV in 2010, it is imperative that decision makers, project developers, utilities, EPCs, investors and bankers come together to discuss the latest technology developments and market trends.
The third annual US Solarpraxis conference, PV Power Plants, to be held in Phoenix, Arizona this year on November 30 and December 1, will provide just that: the perfect opportunity to meet with leading industry experts to discuss the industries innovative projects, technologies and opportunities – in the state with the largest contracted utility PV pipeline after California.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to meet the industry experts, mingle with fellow c-level participants and learn about the changing trends of the market!
• Chief executives, product managers and project developers of module and cell manufacturers,
producers of inverters and power components, suppliers of foundations, substructures, cabling and other components
• Planners, contractors, installers, engineering and construction companies
• Utilities and manufacturing / service companies from the conventional power industry
• Sales managers responsible for large-scale systems
• Insurance companies, brokers and agencies
• Investment banks and investors
• Political representatives
• Energy agencies
• Attorneys involved in large-scale PV projects
• Journalists addressing economic, technological and energy issues
This event takes place in Phoenix, Arizona.