Inverter and PV System Technology Forum – USA 2012
Start Date:27 Feb 12 End Date:28 Feb 12
The Inverter and PV System Technology Forum – USA 2012 will take a close look at the interaction between the electrical components of the system, in particular at the inverter and monitoring components which form the interface between the modules and the grid.
The conference will deal with both the upstream (production and supply chain) and the downstream (planning, distribution, installation and operation) aspects of the electrical system.
The aim of the event is, for the first time in the U.S., to bring together all those involved in the manufacture, planning and construction of a PV system, with a specific focus on the electrical systems and their interfaces, and how these can be optimized.
• Component manufacturers (modules, inverters, junction boxes, transfer stations, monitoring systems, etc.)
• Energy providers and grid-net-work operators
• Project developers and planners
• Finance providers
• Representatives from policy making bodies, the press and professional associations
• The entire semiconductor industry and component manufacturers in the field of power electronics
• Buyers, major distributors and installers of modules, inverters and BOS components
• Suppliers for the PV industry
• Press and professional associations
This event takes place in San Francisco.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Linked Items From Solarpraxis AG
The 4th Thin Film Industry Forum on 19th and 20th April 2012 in Berlin will look at all the...
After the success of the 1st Inverter and PV System Technology Forum, the first international...
The 12th Forum Solarpraxis will, following its well-proven approach, bring the players of the...
The US market, contrary to the slowdown in major European markets (primarily Germany and Italy),...
The PV boom between 2008 and 2010 brought about many questions over the quality of the...
Related Items From Everyone
As Oxfordshire's leading solar thermal specialist, being MCS accredited we...
/u]A ground source heat pump circulates heat from the ground to your home via a fluid travelling...
The smart meter is key to effective energy management. It is the only tool that can provide...
Our company is manufacturer of wood pellets. We can deliver our product to all Europe. Minimum...