14 Mar 2011 03:03:42
Energy efficiency for businesses event
SMi Group's inaugural Energy Efficiency for Business conference will take place in London on the 11th and 12th April 2011.
The introduction of the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme, aimed to improve energy efficiency in public and private organisations, will affect nearly 20,000 businesses in the UK, SMi's Energy Efficiency for Business conference will focus on the latest developments in the CRC Energy Efficiency scheme and the implications of non compliance.
Supported by Environ and Green Energy options, this event will see senior industry experts come together to discuss best practice sustainability strategy, help improve understanding of the impact of corporate action today and assess innovative technologies and leading industry case studies.
This high level conference programme will be delivered by some of the industry's senior professionals including:
• Tony Grayling, head of climate change and sustainable development, Environment Agency
• Pierre Dechamps, adviser energy and climate change, European Commission
• Davide Minotti, heads sustainable energy-using products team, DEFRA
• Michael Capper, B2B energy services sales and product development manager, EDF Energy
• David Cockshott, head of industrial and commercial markets, Npower
• Andrew Ogley, business sales energy solutions manager, Scottish and Southern Energy
• Myfanwy Wolf, business carbon strategy advisor, The Carbon Trust
• Mark McGlynn, operations buyer manager, Prêt A Manger
• Henry Le Fleming, manager, sustainability and climate change, PwC
• Andrew Stanton, head of sustainable buildings, Transport for London
If you need more information about this event, please contact us.