Start Date:06 Jun 11 End Date:07 Jun 11
Rising energy demand and concerns over security of energy supply are the driving force behind the increasing interest in coal gasification. SMi's 4th annual gasification conference will bring together leading industry experts to share information and discuss the challenges facing the industry.
Covering a wide range of industry driven topics such as the latest UCG and IGCC developments, Gasification 2011 will also be uncovering some newer trends including biomass gasification and niche technologies within the field. Featuring speakers from key projects around the world and providing in-depth analysis of the issues facing the sector, this comprehensive conference provides essential information for the coal and power industries.
Why should you attend this event?
• Gain essential insight into the progress that’s been made within the industry
• Evaluate the latest UCG and IGCC developments
• Appreciate the potential that lies in biomass gasification and the opportunities and challenges it presents
• Learn about vital financial and investment considerations when it comes to raising capital in an uncertain financial market
• Understand the possibilities of developing niche markets with gasification technologies
Who should attend?
• Heads of waste and waste infrastructure
• Heads of biogas
• Heads of sustainable gas
• Technical directors
• Heads of biosolids
• Chief operating officers
• Chief financial officers
• Anyone involved in, or considering launching, a clean coal project
• CEOs, COOs and directors of power generating companies
• Financial directors, policy officers, environment/carbon dioxide managers
• Developers of gasification technologies
Contact us for registration details.