European Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing
Start Date:27 Jun 12 End Date:28 Jun 12
The promise of Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing could save utilities billions in capital expenditure on peak demand infrastructure, and create synergies between networks, producers and customers that will assist in managing cost, and reducing environmental impact of power generation and consumption. SMi Group’s 2nd annual European Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing will cover the latest on the different stakeholder roles, consumer needs and actions, and the initiatives to shift consumer behaviour, enabling technologies, and specific programs in Europe and beyond.
We will address key demand response and dynamic pricing issues such as:
• European policy and regulation including a view from the OFGEM and CER Ireland
• Legislative background to smart grids in Europe and the progress in the creation of a new enabling legislation
• The most advanced European markets for demand response including Scandinavia, Ireland, France and the UK
• How are key UK Government policies including the Green Deal, ECO, the Retail Market Review and the Electricity Market Reform affect DR?
• Smart meters, smart grids, the role of the aggregators including Kiwi Power
• The importance of new forms of electrical demand such as heat pumps and electric vehicles, home automation and tariff models
• You will hear case studies from: Northern Powergrid, DONG Energy, RWE Npower, Vattenfall, SSE plus more
European Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing will be held in London. For more information and to book your place, please contact Vinh Trinh.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Linked Items From SMi
"The smart water meter market is poised for steady growth in the coming 5 years, driven by...
09 Jan 2012
Following on from the success of the European Smart Grid Cyber Security Forum held in March 2011...
30 Sep 2011
Related Items From Everyone
Active solar shading to reduce energy consumption. Intelligent control system which maximises...
Solutions Renewable Energy use twenty years of experience in the renewable...
Grampian Heat & Power provides energy efficient and renewable heating...
Established in 2003, Green Power Conferences was the first to offer...