Siemens Industry:Energy Efficient Drives
The most effective way of saving costs - save up to 70% of Industrial electric power demand
Electric drives represent almost two thirds of the industrial electric power demand. The bad news: As energy costs continue to increase, this cost factor always has a negative impact on production costs. The good news: For almost every company, this represents an enormous cost-saving potential that is presently not being tapped into. This is because especially in energy-intensive sectors, up to 70% of the energy used can be saved. And just how high is your potential?
Where is the highest cost-saving potential?
Changing over to energy-efficient drive technology gives you an immediate payback, especially:
• in industry sectors that use a lot of energy
• for mechanically controlled machines such as pumps, fans or compressors
• for drives that operate for long periods of time
• drives that frequently run in partial load operation
• applications where the drive must be repeatedly braked
For more information please download our brochure or send us your enquiry.