SEC-S series photovoltaic panels
SEC-S series are a new range of ultra high efficiency monocrystalline photovoltaic panels that have a conversion efficiency of more than .
The panels are made with back contact monocrystalline solar cells, encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and a pottant to provide protection from the severest environmental conditions.
• Residential and commercial
• Solar power system community and industrial scale solutions
Stand-alone solar power systems for:
• Villages in remote areas
• Private homes/offices
• Microwave/radio repeater stations
• Medical facilities in rural areas
• Emergency communications
• Water quality and environmental data monitoring
• Drinking water and livestock water pumping
• Aviation obstruction lights
• Environmental data monitoring
• Railway signals
• Street lighting
1 year full warranty on material and workmanship
10 years limited warranty on power output
Send us an enquiry if you would like more information about this solar panel, or download the attached brochure.