Sustainable Purchasing and Supply Summit
Start Date:26 Apr 12
Sustainable Purchasing and Supply Summit is the first UK conference to present an holistic view of sustainable procurement and the role of the supply chain in more responsible business and government.
The Sustainable Purchasing and Supply Summit offers:
• The latest thinking on balancing environmental, social, ethical & economic factors within your procurement and supply chain strategy
• Expert insights into measuring sustainability, the new BS8903 Sustainable Procurement standards and their application within the real world
• Numerous examples of best practice within the commercial, public and third sectors, presented by senior practitioners in leading organisations
• Practical advice on formulating a successful action plan and quantifying the benefits generated by its implementation
• World-class speakers, valuable networking opportunities, convenient location and a special showcase of innovative suppliers
This unique one-day forum is organised in association with The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply, providing senior executives with a strategic view of the impact of their procurement and supply chain operations on the environment and society as a whole.
The key themes include:
• Strategy formulation: the 3 Es (environmental, ethical and economic) – agreeing and setting the right objectives for your organisation
• Building an action plan – setting achievable goals for the short, medium and long terms
• Implementation and change management – engaging stakeholders throughout the supply chain
• Measuring your progress – visibility, benchmarking and measurement of bottom line (financial) impacts
• Realising the extended benefits – understanding and capitalising on 'soft' non-financial benefits
For more information about the Sustainable Purchasing and Supply Summit please send an enquiry to Lydia.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Revolution Events Community
Linked Items From Revolution Events
Spiralling energy prices, incoming legislation, new reporting requirements, political pressure...
Related Items From Everyone
Investment in clean energy technologies worldwide must more than triple to $515 billion per year...
30 Jan 2009
NoWatt provides itemized energy consumption information for any period,...
Reduce your fuel bills & carbon footprint. Make most efficient use of your chosen energy source.
These units reduce the voltage of your incoming power supply to reduce your electricity usage
At Chelmer, we take the stress out of configuring a cost-effective,...