15 Oct 2015 01:10:31
South Africa Power Market Outlook to 2025 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
Research Beam add a report title "South Africa Power Market Outlook to 2025 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape"
This report elaborates South Africas power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the South African power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in South Africa on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
Enquire @ www.researchbeam.com/south-africa-power-outlook-to-2025-trends-regulations-and-competitive-landscape-market/enquire-about-report
[October Only! Special Discount upto 30%* For Details Contact on firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, forecast for the next 10 years to 2025.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid inter connectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buye
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities.
In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports from our clients.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
The global molten salt thermal energy storage market was valued at US$266.2 million in 2014 and...
18 Sep 2015
Westville are based in Shirebrook, Derbyshire and have been helping homes...
The free-hanging Airius destratification ceiling fan is an extremely efficient wind turbine that...
Intense interest in energy harvesting for electric vehicles, by Dr Peter Harrop, chairman,...
26 Apr 2011
From innovative ideas we create commercially viable & applicable low carbon solutions