15 Oct 2015 11:10:14
Solar PV Power in United States, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Equipment Market & Regulations
The Research Beam add a report title "Solar PV Power in United States, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Equipment Market, Regulations and Company Profiles"
"Solar PV Power in United States, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Equipment Market, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar PV market in the US.
Enquire @ http://www.researchbeam.com/solar-pv-power-in-united-states-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-equipment-regulations-and-company-profiles-market/enquire-about-report
[October Only! Special Discount upto 30%* For Details Contact on email@example.com]
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar PV market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the US (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in the US solar PV market. The research provides data related to investments and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for solar PV in the US during 2013-2025. The report also provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by solar PV during 2006-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDataâ€™s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar PV market, the US power market, the US renewable power market and the US solar PV market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major solar PV countries in 2013, investment trends (2013-2025), production and production share by company for PV components (polysilicon, wafer, cell and module), and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in the US and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on the US renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of the US solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2013-2025), current status of pipeline projects, carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for solar PV during 2013-2025.
- Production share by major manufacturers for various solar PV components such as polysilicon, wafers, cells and modules (crystalline and thin-film).
- Deal analysis of the US solar PV market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar PV in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the US solar PV power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar PV power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities.
In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports from our clients.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220