RENEXPO Central Europe
Start Date:05 May 11 End Date:07 May 11
The 5th RENEXPO® offers a high-quality platform for presenting your innovative products and technologies from the field of the renewable energy and energy efficiency for the participants of the market on 5-7 May 2011.
• In the first half of 2011 Hungary holds the Presidency of the European Union. One main point of the preseidency is to create the common energy strategy of the EU.
• May 2011 will be the Month of the Energy in Hungary.
• A meeting point for professionals and experts from Europe to exchange know-how and do business in the Central European region.
• RENEXPO® is awaiting exhibtors, visitors and conference participants from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Slovenia, Romania and Germany.
• Significant network with powerful partners and supporters.
• Target for share of energy from renewable energy till 2020 13 % of the final consumption of energy – consumption in 2009 was 5,4 %.
• According to the new action plan more subsidies will be provided for renewable energies in the amount of EUR 88-110 million.
• Start of energy efficient reconstruction program of yearly 100.000 municipality buildings and apartments for EUR 364 million.
• Regrouping of EU-subsidies for energy efficient investments.
• Simplifying of the approval and permit procedure.
• Target for 2011: Increasing the energy independence of Hungary by realizing RES projects
Industry; plant construction; energy supply; energy consulting; engineering firms; project development; agriculture; forestry; housing industry; communities; trading sector; science and research.
If you need more information, please contact us.