Developing UK Biogas
Start Date:26 May 11
The emerging biogas industry has many key issues that it still needs to address, including:
• Optimum methods for waste collection to ensure constant and consistent feedstock
• Understanding government support mechanisms – FiTS, ROCs and the RHI – and their implications
• Permitting and planning – getting it right to ensure positive acceptance
• The emerging AD framework and what this will mean for the industry
• Developing funding mechanisms appropriate for a developing sector
• Encouragement of digestate markets
• Gas to grid injection and vehicle fuel production
• The impact of localism and what this will mean for decentralised energy
Developing UK Biogas features top speakers and industry experts who will be examining these and the other key issues, in the light of the government’s on- going waste strategy review and AD framework plans. To ensure you are up to date with the latest developments in the increasingly important AD industry, ensure you are at the industry’s longest established and leading conference.
Download the brochure and booking form and book now your place at Developing UK Biogas.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Recycling & Waste World Community
Related Items From Everyone
One of the primary needs for the economic development of a country is to provide reliable and...
12 Feb 2016
Shenzhen Yicai Lighting Co.,Ltd is a high-tech enterprise specializes in LED...
Nanotechnolgies marketing, sourcing, research Comprehensive business solutions
Solar flat plate collectors providing domestic hot water requirements. Save 60% of heating bills.
The Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency legislation applies to all companies with...