Parkinson Holt Ltd are building energy consultants.

If you’re a building owner looking to market your commercial building, you’ll require an Energy Performance Certificate by law.

If you’re designing a new building, you’ll need a pre-construction energy assessment to satisfy the building control officer.

If you’ve just finished building your new building, you’ll require a post construction energy assessment & an air tightness test to satisfy the building control officer.

If you’re extending a dwelling or non dwelling or carrying out a change of use, then you may require the services of an energy consultant to check it complies with building regulations.

Our services are aimed at commercial building estate agents, building owners, self builders, architects, engineers, developers and building contractors.

Using our sophisticated state-of-the-art computer energy analysis software we can provide our clients with energy compliance options necessary to save thousands of pounds in construction costs, increase design flexibility, increase allowable glass area, and speed up the plan-check process.

We can carry out air tightness testing of domestic properties when they are completed which is also a requirement of Part L.

Parkinson Holt Energy Consultants will contact you with the results, prepare the necessary compliance reports, and send the completed reports to your office via email which are readily accepted by building control officers.

If you have a residential or commercial project requiring energy analysis and documentation, you may submit your plans to us by e-mail (Auto-Cad 14 & 2004 dwg format, or .pdf format) or mail your scaleable plans.