During daylight hours the sun's radiation warms the earth. This energy can be captured and used to heat water. Solar energy is an unlimited resource that produces no harmful emissions and requires no transportation or supply pipelines. Most households can generate a good proportion of their domestic hot water needs using Nu-Heat's modern, maintenance free, well engineered solar energy system.
• Free, energy-efficient, renewable technology – helps to lower your carbon footprint
• Produces up to 60% of the typical family's hot water requirements
• Simple, reliable technology
• Quick and easy to install
• Suitable for both domestic hot water and underfloor heating
• Supported by government grants of up to £400 towards the cost of installation
• Low environmental impact – reduce carbon dioxide emissions by up to 400kg per year
For further information or to place an order, please make an enquiry.