04 Aug 2011 03:08:39
New 2011 NAPIT courses announced: an introduction to the 17th Edition amendments
NAPIT are running ½ day courses on the new amendments to the IET requirements for electrical installations due to come into force 1st January 2012.
The courses will feature particular focus on the key points below.
• Surge protection
• The new fuse designations
• The new additions to special installations and locations
• The minor changes to the appendices
• Major change to periodic inspection and testing dealing with the new electrical installation condition report
Whilst more dates and details are to be added to the 2012 schedule (including Bristol-based courses), the below course times, dates and details are for the courses to be held at NAPIT's training facility in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire in 2011.
• 15th September 2011: 1pm–5pm
• 6th October 2011: 9.30am–1.30pm
• 2nd November 2011: 1pm–5pm
• 1st December 2011: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Courses are priced at £50 + VAT (NAPIT members) or £60 + VAT (non-members). Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment
Please contact us for details on enrolment or any further queries you may have.