China Offshore Wind Power Summit 2011
Start Date:26 May 11 End Date:27 May 11
We embraced the opening of China Offshore Wind Power Summit, expectedly a grand gathering for elites and experts of new wind power policy analysis and techniques on oceans in China and worldwide.
Led by offshore wind energy industry heavyweights from China and the world, China's offshore wind power in near future is estimated at more than 750GW, compared to 253GW of exploitable land-based wind power potential. These large development opportunities require the industry to be effectively equipped with the right skills, techniques and technologies to optimise the planning, design, construction and operations of wind farm projects in complex and difficult offshore operational environments.
Apart from the keynote topics presented in the summit, COWPS 2011 will also cover the up-to-date topics and projects.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Shanghai, China.
• China offshore wind market trends
• Government perspectives from coastal cities with wind resource advantage
• World offshore wind energy front-end development
• Heart of offshore wind power construction technologies discussion
• Offshore wind power station operation and management
• Design and techniques of wind turbine
• Opportunities and challenges faced for switching to the offshore market
• Risk management and financing
Contact Zoey if you require more details.