Start Date:06 Jul 11 End Date:07 Jul 11
Building on its initial success when combined with our Energy Forum, Renewables is now established as a stand-alone two day conference which offers delegates from across the UK energy industry the opportunity to hear the latest developments in the dynamic renewables sector from our selection of senior speakers. This annual event regularly attracts more than 150 attendees and offers them the opportunity to pose their questions to senior industry figures over topics as diverse as planning and connection, government policy and financing their renewables proposition.
• 15% from renewables by 2020: how can this be achieved?
• Investing in renewables: the implications of Electricity Market Reform
• Delivering 25GW of wind capacity: a Round 3 update
• Developing an effective and efficient supply chain
• Connecting to the future: a renewable grid
• Alternative technologies: exploring the potential