European Smart Metering Forum
Start Date:21 Jun 11
The Third Energy Package provides for smart meters to be rolled out to 80% of consumers across the EU by 2020, and 100% by 2022. The scale of this roll-out will provide a number of key challenges and opportunities for electricity network
operators, energy retailers and the metering industry. This one-day event will examine the major developments in metering across the EU.
• Creating a viable business case: assessing the costs and benefits of smart metering
• Incentives and innovation: the role of the regulator in the creation of smart energy systems
• 13 million smart meters by 2015: delivering a large scale metering programme
• Understanding the variety of standards and communication methods
• Time of use tariffs and customer engagement: creating an effective strategy
• The next step – creating a smart grid from smart metering infrastructure
Download the brochure for more details.