Waste consultancy for local authorities
Matthew has extensive experience and expertise in the procurement of waste collection, recycling and street cleansing services. He can provide the following range of services to assist an authority through the procurement process:
- Procurement strategy development
- Industry consultation exercises
- Preparation of tender documentation (i.e. contract conditions, specifications and pricing schedules)
- Tenderer selection
- Assistance during the tendering period
- Tender evaluation
- Finalising contract documentation
- Assistance during contract mobilisation
Matthew is currently advising:
- Two neighbouring waste collection authorities on the joint procurement of refuse, recycling and street cleansing services
- A waste collection authority on the sale of their commercial waste service via a competitive tendering exercise
Please send an enquiry for more information.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
M P Heath Waste Consultancy Ltd Community
Linked Items From M P Heath Waste Consultancy Ltd
I can help your business to reduce, re-use, recycle your waste through my consultancy services....
Related Items From Everyone
Anaerobic digestion (AD) technology - that can combat rising water effluent and energy costs -...
09 Sep 2013
A new report by the UK's National Centre for Biorenewable Energy, Fuels and Materials, explores...
26 Apr 2011
Plane Tree Capital LLP is an independent private equity firm that provides...
OSRAM shows the results of a complete LCA study
05 Aug 2009
Solutions Renewable Energy use twenty years of experience in the renewable...