Joined: 04 Jan 2012
London Sustainability Exchange (LSx) aims to accelerate the transition to a sustainable London by connecting and motivating people.
As a charity we work in partnership with business, government and the voluntary sector to:
- Reduce London's environmental footprint
- Improve the lives of London's disadvantaged communities
- Improve the health of Londoners
- Improve the knowledge and skills of our communities to achieve these goals
To achieve these goals we run learning networks and innovative exemplar schemes. We also seek to influence policy and practice throughout London.
We were founded in 2001 by the City of London and a group of influential partners, who continue to shape our development.
- 120,000 people benefited from our work
- 17,200 people were engaged directly
- 1,300 tonnes of CO2 was saved
- 72,500 m3 water was saved
84 Long Lane