1. Dried wood chip delivered to the plant from the sawmill.
2. The hammer mill prepares the wood chip for the pellet machine, creating fibers of uniform size.
3. The fibre is moistened with steam and rolled in the pellet machine through holes in a die, which form the pellets.
4. The pellets are cooled and double-screened to remove fines.
5. A final vacuuming removes any loose dust.
6. The product is then packaged.
1. 10kg of wood pellets
2. 20kg of wood pellets
3. 250kg of 6mm wood pellets in small bags
4. 250kg of 6mm wood pellets in a big bag
5. 500kg of 6mm wood pellets in a big bag
6. 500kg of 6mm wood pellets in small bags
7. 750kg of 6mm wood pellets in small bags
8. 1000kg of 6mm wood pellets in small bags
9. 1000kg of 6mm wood pellets in a big bag
10. 1000kg of 6mm wood pellets in 15kg bags
11. 2000kg of 6mm wood pellets in small bags
For further information or to place an order, please make an enquiry.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Liverpool Wood Pellets Ltd Community
Related Items From Everyone
Electrical contractor in Ipswich. Solar pv, Electrical testing ...
The attached document has been compiled to portray three new builds that have made use of Auro...
High speed dryer, dry your hands in 12-15 seconds. Save up to 66 % of power consumption.
Government's waste, water and travel sustainability targets are on course to being met, though...
12 Dec 2008