Solar Panels also known as a photovoltaic panel or simply as a ''PV module'' is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity. In the UK on a bright sunny day approximately 1000 watts (1KW) per Sq M of energy is produced by the sun.
Solar panels are becoming more popular in everyday life and can now be seen on roadsides powering warning lights and parking meters and now huge solar arrays in modern buildings generating clean free electricity.
• Solar Powered 12V 1.5W battery charger
• Fold Up solar Panel - 4W 12V system
• 43-watt Solar Charging Kit
• 60-watt Solar Charging Kit
• 150-watt Solar Charging Kit
• Solar Home Power Station
• 10 W Istar solar Photovoltaic module
• 75W Istar Solar Photovoltaic Module
• 5W Yingli Solar Polycrystalline Panel
• 20W Yingli Solar Polycrystalline Panel
• 30W Yingli Solar Polycrystalline Panel
• 40W Yingli Solar Polycrystalline Panel
• 60W Yingli Solar Polycrystalline Panel
For further information regarding specifications and performance of the above solar panels, please download the attached PDF document free of charge or make an enquiry.