14th Hybrid Small Fuel Cells 2012
Start Date:18 Jul 12
Hybrid Small Fuel Cells is one of your best opportunities to network with the leaders in portable fuel cell technology – those delivering commercial systems today, and others developing new technologies for tomorrow – and is a primary source of information for end-users, developers and manufacturers of portable fuel cell powered devices. With an impressive lineup of speakers from around the world, and industry leaders exhibiting the latest technologies, this year's conference is not to be missed.
Program topics will include
• Fuel cell paradigm change – emphasis on hybrid fuel cell/battery systems
• Hybrid fuel cells batteries by design – application driven development
• Micro fuel cells hybrid/battery devices for mobile electronics and handheld electronics
• Advances in automotive hybrid fuel cells/battery systems development and application
• System integration and balance of plant engineering
• End-user and OEM perspective on manufacturing and applications
• Hybridization of PEM, SOFC, alkaline, direct, borohydride and DMFC
• Advances in fuel development
• Materials challenges and use of materials-by-design approach
• Role of nanotechnology and nanomaterials
• Safety, durability and reliability
Attendees at this event represent the very top industry, academic and government researchers from around the world and provide an extremely targeted and well-qualified audience for exhibitors and sponsors. Your participation is the most cost-effective way to gain high quality, focused exposure with these influential leaders.
Past exhibitors at Small Fuel Cells include
• ACTA S.p.A.
• Arbin Instruments
• Branson Ultrasonics
• Colder Products Company
• General Dynamics
• Hydrogenics Test Systems
• IRD Fuel Cells
• JSR Micro
• MTI MicroFuel Cells
• Refractory Specialties
• Remmele Engineering
• Tecan Ltd
Hybrid Small Fuel Cells will take place in Boston, Massachusetts.