Hot water boiler for solid fuel
• Solid fuel hot water boilers are provided for water heating in heating systems of dwelling houses and industrial premises with forced circulation;
• maximal water temperature 95C;
• maximal working pressure 3 and 6 bars;
• boilers are operable with all kind of solid fuel;
• fuel feed is manual;
• boilers are made from steel, welded;
• high strength of boiler's elements;
• safe and easy in operation and maintenance;
• high performance figures;
• content of smoke fumes meets the ecological requirements;
• hot water boilers are insulated with stone wool and encased in coloured steel plates.
For further information, please contact us.