Job Type: Full Time
Location: Near London, United Kingdom
Posted: 16 Jun 2011 10:06:47
A solar PV commercial technical design manager is required for supporting project development in due diligence, system design, construction management and acceptance testing. Solar PV project management on a commercial scale is an advantage.
The job role expects you to
• Have experience of CAD for solar PV design
• Be a qualified electrical engineer
• Participate in site permitting application process and construction
• Oversee preliminary system design including site layout, BOS selection
• Lead interconnection design and study application
• Review and approve project due diligence reports
• Lead and approve review of system design and construction plans
• Lead and approve system acceptance testing
• Be adaptable, flexible and communicative in your approach to work
• Be involved with health and safety requirements
Apply below if you have the relevant experience.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Gen's report, 'Global Solar Grade Polysilicon Market Outlook 2016-2021' provides detailed market...
Green power generation group ENER-G has won a prestigious industry award for excellence in...
This inclusive event gives participants the opportunity to discuss energy alteratives and low...
The north of Scotland aims to maintain its position on the cutting edge of marine energy...
Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECA's), are available for some technologies, including rainwater...
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.