Job Type: Full Time
Location: UK, United Kingdom
Client Ref: IV20
Posted: 04 Jul 2011 11:07:48
IV Energy is seeking to recruit an individual to work as a land manager for a smart wind project. This role involves working as part of a team and with specialist consultants to secure property related agreements to enable construction of large offshore wind farms, and supporting on commercial and contractual matters.
Ideal candidates will be professionally qualified and have at least five years experience and a successful track record in a related role and is who is now looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation.
Job responsibilties include:
• Negotiating and secure land lease/purchase for onshore converter station, including management of land agents and liaison with property lawyers and technical advisers
• Negotiating and secure crossing agreement options for offshore pipelines and cables as required, including liaison with property lawyers and technical advisers
• Negotiating and secure lease agreements for offshore wind farm and potential OFTO assets with The Crown Estate, including liaison with property lawyers and technical advisers
• Negotiating and secure MOU with potential CCS developers and other users of the sea as required, including liaison with property lawyers and technical advisers
• Supporting grid connection manager to project manage securing property agreements for onshore cable route(s), including management of land agents and liaison with property lawyers and technical advisers
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
• Have a professional qualification, preferably as a chartered surveyor with strong commercial ability
• Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience in a relevant role
• Be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Financial acumen, with evidence of commercial experience in delivering budgets on target
• Excellent knowledge of health safety and environmental issues, able to interpret policy and legislation and implement across all working practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Accomplished presentation skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters
• Results orientated
• Entrepreneurial approach
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team, coordinate, manage and enthuse colleagues and consultants
• Strong initiative and the ability to proactively identify required tasks
• Ability to maintain sight of the 'big picture' and overarching objectives at all times
• Good IT skills, including experience with MS Office
• An organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management
• Fluency in English
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Jorge Rosenblut, President of Endesa Chile, one of the largest utilities in the country, stated...
SZ&W Group is an emerging business media corporation in Asia, specialized in...
Risk Strategies is a consultancy specialising in the delivery of strategic...
CJP is the Global Consultant in the field of Biodiesel Project establishment providing...
A public inquiry into a proposed windfarm to be located between West Wratting and Balsham has...
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.