HLab is based on a proton-exchange membrane (PEM) electrolyser, utilising a maintenance free palladium (Pd) filter purification system, and is available in two formats:
• HLab 600, producing 600cc/min of high purity H2 at up to 13.8 bar
• HLab1000, producing 1000cc/min high purity H2 at up to 11.7 bar
HLab has been designed to offer a continuous stream of high purity (99.9999%) gas on-demand. HLab is self pressurising to user selected values and incorporates a maintenance free gas purification system.
HLab is suitable for a range of applications including: gas chromatography carrier/fuel gas, pharmaceutical industry, laboratory use and fuel cells. HLab offers a convenient alternative to bottled hydrogen while also removing the requirement to store large amounts of flammable compressed gas onsite.
• Simple to use
• Quiet 24/7 operation
• Maintenance free gas purification system
• High purity gas
• Self pressurising up to 13.8 bar (200psi)
• Suitable for charging standard cylinders and hydride stores
Please download the HLab datasheet for more details, or contact us if you would like to talk about the product.