Global Clean Energy Forum
Start Date:26 Oct 11 End Date:27 Oct 11
Join policymakers, thought leaders and heads of industry at the second Global Clean Energy Forum to discuss solutions to the challenges of climate change, renewable energy financing and the new energy mix.
Following the Gulf of Mexico last year, Fukushima this year, and with the rise of shale gas as a new fossil fuel source, what is the new role of renewables? Find out at the Global Clean Energy Forum.
Confirmed speakers include
• Fritz Vahrenholt, chief executive officer, RWE Innogy
• Mike Winkel, chief executive officer, E.ON Climate and Renewables
• Philippe Joubert, executive vice president, power sector, Alstom
• Richard H. Jones, deputy executive director, International Energy Agency
• José Manuel Entrecanales, chairman and chief executive officer, Acciona
• António Mexia, chief executive officer, EdP
• Tetsuro Nagata, president, Eurus Energy Holdings Corporation
• Anil Srivastava, chief executive officer, Areva Renewables
• James Newcomb, director, Rocky Mountain Institute
• Shaun Mays, chief executive ffficer, Climate Change Capital
• Find out investor appetite and criteria for renewable projects
• Learn about the critical growth drivers for clean energy
• In the absence of a common energy vision, debate the shape of the energy mix after Fukushima, the Gulf of Mexico and the Arab Spring – and implications for renewables
• Hear the long-term prospects for shale gas discoveries and unconventional fossil fuels as bridging energy sources
• Discover clean energy case studies from new and emerging markets
Global Clean Energy Forum will be held in Barcelona. The current rate for a place at the event is £1195 + VAT; from September 23 the rate will be £1395 +VAT. Please contact us for any further details you might require.