Training Courses in 3D ViA
Creating Technical Documentation with 3D ViA
3DVIA Composer Essentials
Designed for users who would like to become productive quickly in using 3DVIA. This 3 day course will teach you how to use the 3DVIA Composer package to create 2D and 3D output from CAD design data.
Duration: 3 Days
Pre-Requisites: Overview knowledge of SolidWorks design software and Microsoft Windows Familiarity
Designed for users who would like to learn how to use the advanced functions of the 3DVIA Composer software and its associated products to create, share, and distribute content.
This course will provide the basics of:
Navigating 3D data
• Manipulating visibility and appearance
• Managing exploded views and vector outputs
• Applying lights, and textures, and creating high resolution outputs
• Basics of animation
• Creating assembly animations
• Creating service animations
• Updating from CAD files
For further information about these courses or to book a place, please make an enquiry.