Infrastructure Investors Forum: Renewable Energy 2011
Start Date:16 Nov 11
To be held in London on Nov. 16, 2011, InfraNews' inaugural Infrastructure Investors Forum: Renewable Energy conference will focus on the investment opportunities in the renewable energy sector, how the sector has emerged from the financial crisis, where the necessary equity capital is coming from and how institutions in the renewable energy market – including utilities – can put that capital to best use.
Produced under InfraNews' established IIF brand, this must-attend one-day event will bring together senior executives from the world of infrastructure investing and renewable energy investing. You will hear from the industry’s leading renewable energy fund managers, developers, institutional investors, utilities and financiers on:
1) the potential of national and international policy to restore confidence and stimulate investor interest
2) where the most attractive opportunities can be found
3) the availability of equity and debt finance
4) the shape of the industry in the coming years.
Agenda highlights include
• Assessing the current climate for renewable energy investment and the opportunities for growth
• A regulatory overview of European markets such as France, Italy, Spain and the UK, and how to deal with regulatory uncertainty
• Investment hotspots – emerging European markets and beyond
• Equity capital – aligning equity with opportunity
• Attracting debt finance
• Projections on the where the industry will be in five years' time
3 reasons to attend
1) It is the only conference to focus solely on the existing and emerging investment opportunities in the renewable energy sector
2) It provides unrivalled access to fund managers, utilities, institutional investors and funders focused on renewable energy investment
3) As part of the Infrastructure Investors Forum series, it features an impressive list of LPs already confirmed to attend, including APG, BTPS, PGGM, LPFA, SAM, Munich Ergo Asset Management and Hermes GPE
Please contact Kate Salkeld for more information. Please remember to quote your conference code 'RELCEDL' when enquiring or registering.