World Electric Vehicle Summit
Start Date:12 Jun 12 End Date:14 Jun 12
WEVS 2012 is the only electric vehicle conference to harness critical cross value-chain partnerships to drive the electric vehicles industry forward. Explore commercially viable, sustainable business models, experience technological breakthroughs that will propel the EV industry forward, and meet the market leaders who are making a difference today with 10+ official networking opportunities.
Hear from 65+ top industry speakers over 55+ engaging sessions at the go-to event for all you need to know about electric vehicles, the grid, fleets, infrastructure, batteries and more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from:
• Barry Shrier, CEO, Liberty Electric Cars
• Hugues Van Honacker, policy officer, clean transport, European Commission
• Akihito Tanke, advisor to the president, Toyota
• Lars Bording, CEO, ChooseEV
• Steve Saltzgiver, Director - Fleet Operations, North America Coca-Cola
• Philippe Dupuy, project manager, electric vehicles, Renault
• Pierre Loing, vice president product strategy, planning and electric vehicles, Nissan
• Torben Anderson, chief commercial officer, Better Place
World Electric Vehicle Summit will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark. For more information, send an enquiry today.