Smart Power Europe
Start Date:08 Nov 11 End Date:09 Nov 11
Understand the transition to a smarter power system at Smart Power Europe, the only power forum to bring together smart electricity, grids, meters and homes. Playing host to attendees from leading utilities, transmission and distribution companies, regulators, energy suppliers, technology and solution providers, Smart Power Europe will share the knowledge and best practices needed for transitioning to a smarter power industry.
As well as 60+ topics compiling invaluable strategic and commercial knowledge for the next phase of developments in the smart power policies, technologies, services and solutions, you will get the chance to hear from these top names:
• Anders Eldrup, CEO, DONG ENERGY
• Paul Hodson, head of unit for efficiency & intelligent energy, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
• Dieter Helm, economist & fellow, NEW COLLEGE OXFORD UNIVERSITY
• Arun Anand, senior analyst-demand forecasting & risk, TOTAL GAS & POWER
• Tomas Wall, head of R&D, FORTUM SWEDEN
• Michael Anderson, senior vice president, ECHELON ENERGY & UTILITY
• Laurent Schmitt, VP smart grid solutions, ALSTOM GRID
• Dan Taylor, director innovation, BRITISH GAS, CENTRICA
Smart Power Europe takes place at the Hilton Copenhagen Airport, Denmark. Please visit the website for more information, or send an enquiry today.