Clean Energy Finance and Development
Start Date:12 Mar 12 End Date:14 Mar 12
The only international conference to bridge the gap between finance providers and developers, Clean Energy Finance and Development (CEFD) 2012 is the world's leading clean energy finance event for content and networking. Having consulted with over 150 senior members of the international finance and clean energy communities, the agenda explores the most pressing issues and challenges within the sector, providing invaluable knowledge to drive the industry forward.
Compiling 60+ sessions led by 75+ prestigious industry leaders from policy makers, pension funds, export credit agencies institutional investors, banks, clean energy developers, utility companies, research institutions, risk management institutions and more, CEFD will cover everything from offshore and onshore wind, wave and tidal, waste and biomass to solar and geothermal.
Don't miss the chance to hear from these top names:
• Philip Lowe, director general, energy, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
• Jonathan Cole, managing director, SCOTTISH POWER RENEWABLES
• Faheen Allibhoy, senior investment officer, IFC (WORLD BANK)
• Fintan Whelan, co-founder & corporate finance director, MAINSTREAM RENEWABLE POWER
• Liam O’Keefe, managing director, head of project finance, CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
• Steve Sawyer, secretary-general, GLOBAL WIND ENERGY COUNCIL
• Emma Haight, vice president, infrastructure & renewables, NIBC BANK NV
• Nick Gardiner, director of renewables, BNP PARIBAS
Clean Energy Finance and Development will be held at the Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel. Please visit the website for more information, or send an enquiry today.