Turbines, Towers & Vessels 2011
Start Date:07 Sep 11 End Date:09 Sep 11
Turbines, Towers & Vessels 2011 is the only event focused on securing a place in the supply chain for the Northeastern offshore wind projects!
• The only event where decision makers – project sponsors and local authorities – will provide the most current status, outlook and incentives for supply chain and construction needs of Northeastern offshore wind projects
• The only event where you can find out which ports, staging areas and shipyards will be ready to meet marine construction needs
• The only event where you will hear directly from turbine, tower and interconnection equipment suppliers about their manufacturing plans and supply chain needs
• The only event where you will gain from European knowhow to reduce engineering and procurement problems, construction and O&M costs
• The only event where you will network with all the experts and decision makers in the multi-billion dollar Northeastern offshore wind industry
If you are interested in sponsoring Turbines, Towers & Vessels 2011, get in contact with Catherine!
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Linked Items From Infocast Inc
Freshwater Wind 2011 will bring together the entire Great Lakes offshore wind energy community to...
Waste management companies, technology and project developers, municipal landfill and waste water...
The future of grid storage depends on rewriting the rules of power markets: tariff structures,...
Related Items From Everyone
Up to £1 billion of loans are to be made available to onshore wind power generation projects...
27 Jul 2009
Nigel's Eco Store sells a range of energy saving products that will improve the energy efficiency...
The recent new CERT targets and the current DECC consultation paper both highlight the importance...
A campaign has been launched by the government aimed at encouraging motorists to make a greener...
05 Jan 2009
BritishEco Ltd is a designer, supplier and installer of renewable energy...