06 Jun 2013 08:06:09
IDTechEx announces Printed Electronics Europe 2014 on 1 and 2 April
Europe's leading printed, flexible and organic electronics show will be held on 1–2 April in Berlin, Germany. Located at The Estrel Convention Center this growing event – which increased by over 20% in 2013 – will encompass the commercialisation and progress of printed electronics and associated technologies.
End users from verticals such as consumer goods, consumer electronics, healthcare, transportation and media are the target of his event – bringing together suppliers and buyers. Exhibitors can now book for the event at the early bird rate and obtain preferred floor plan positioning.
Feedback from attendees and exhibitors at Printed Electronics Europe 2013 was superb, and included comments such as:
• "Excellent show and well attended as usual, guaranteeing high value traffic to our stand. Enquires were up 37% on previous years so very productive to exhibit."—Trelleborg, USA.
• "We made many new contacts and I was surprised how many more I made by exhibiting rather than just attending this event as we have done previously. The quality of contacts was higher than at many other shows we have exhibited at in Europe."—RK Siebdrucktechnnik GmbH, Germany.
• "A very nice event and rich in networking opportunities."—Solvay Interox, UK.
• "We very much like focus of IDTechEx on applications and markets. This is the way for printed electronics industry to move from R&D to volume business and convince investors and OEM companies to adopt these new and exciting technologies."—ISORG, France.
• "The event was well organized and attended and offered a lively forum for the exchange of new ideas and concepts in this fast moving market. If PE is important to you, I urge you to participate."—FUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc., USA.
• "A very professional and high value conference. I travel to many conferences around the world and in terms of information quality, yours was one of the best in many years."—Industrial Minerals magazine, UK.
• "Highly informative with the right players in attendance." Flint Group, USA.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Linked Items From IDTechEx
Variously called printed, flexible or organic electronics, it is one of the fastest growing...
08 May 2013
The annual printed electronics award winners were announced at the IDTechEx Printed Electronics...
23 Apr 2013
First impressions from Printed Electronics USA 2012, Santa Clara, CaliforniaPrinted electronics...
06 Dec 2012
Related Items From Everyone
The government has announced drastic changes to the feed in tariffs scheme, reducing the amount...
22 Nov 2011
About Beechdale Energy:Beechdale Energy is an alternative energy company...
Home Insulation Grants. Stop losing money. Up to 100% home insulation grants...
In order to find which low/zero carbon (LZC) energy source is most appropriate for an area of...